If you are looking for ways to organize your garage, you are in luck. There are many tips and tricks that can help make this space more functional.
Here are 10 tips for getting started:
1. Start by moving all of your extra stuff to a storage unit. This will create more space in your garage and make the organization process much easier.
2. Remove everything from the garage and clean it thoroughly. This includes the walls, the floor, and the ceiling.
3. Sort through everything that’s left in the garage and determine what you need to keep, and what needs to go in a storage unit.
4. Measure all of your garage walls and create a garage storage system that works with the measurements. This will solve problems such as not enough overhead space for your long-handled tools, or not enough shelf space for your smaller hand tools.
5. Get garage storage cabinets for any supplies that are too bulky to keep in the garage, but are still necessary. This will save you space and give you an organized garage.
6. Make sure everything has a place by creating garage organization systems that include small hooks, tall racks, or labeled boxes for your garage supplies.
7. Invest in garage flooring. Not only does this make your garage look nicer, but it also protects your garage floor from getting damaged by all of the things you’re storing there.
8. Install garage shelving to take advantage of vertical space and create more storage for your garage supplies.
9. Add garage lighting, so you can see what you’re doing when you’re trying to get something out of storage.
10. Use garage storage systems such as racks and hooks to keep your garage supplies off the ground and out of the way. This will help you create more storage space and make it easier to find what you need when you need it.
If you follow these garage organization tips, you’ll be able to create a garage storage system that works for your garage. This will help you keep your garage supplies more organized and make it easier for you to find what you need when you need it. Moving all your garage supplies to storage units should be number one on the list. This will free up garage space and make organization much easier. If you need a storage unit, try Protection Self Storage.