If you are new to online advertising then you may have heard of PPC marketing from somewhere. In fact, many of you might be wondering what PPC marketing is and why it is important for the business. If this is so then you have landed in the right place because we are going to discuss it. And by the end, you will be able to run a successful PPC campaign for your business advertising.
So let’s move on…
What Is PPC Marketing and How Does It Work?
PPC stands for pay-per-click and it is a way of running online ads in digital marketing. This helps to attract more traffic for a website in search engines like Google, Bing, and others. Pay-per-click is part of search engine marketing (SEM) where advertisers bid on keywords to match the user queries.
It has different ad formats that are,
- Search Ads
- Shopping Ads
- Display Ads
- Video Ads
- Gmail Ads
CPC (cost per click) takes into consideration many factors like the bid amount and quality score that determine the ranking of the ads.
When a searcher clicks on an ad from the search engine, the bid amount gets deducted from the advertiser’s account.
Where Can I Advertise My PPC Ads?
Most of the advertisers rely on Google’s PPC platform while ignoring Bing which is something like putting all the eggs in one basket. PPC ads are available on Google & Microsoft Bing search engines.
Well, here are some of the benefits that make Bing PPC Ads a better choice than Google.
- Less Competition – When the majority of people use Google, it’s very clear that Bing has less competition. It can happen that your competitor might not be on Bing which increases the chance to rank higher.
- Cheaper – Another benefit to going with Bing PPC ads is that they are less expensive than Google Ads. Also, get a $200 Bing Ads Coupon and use it for your marketing campaign.
- Higher CTR – Microsoft Advertising (formerly known as Bing Ads) has a better click-through rate because of the less competition. There are more than 1bn searches on Bing from worldwide.
- Social Extension – Microsoft Bing has added a new feature where the advertisers can share the social media accounts with the PPC ads. This helps to promote the business on Microsoft Bing from different channels.
Top Benefits Of PPC Marketing 2021
Here are the top 5 reasons why PPC advertising is so effective for your business that you should start using it from today.
- PPC Are Cost-Effective – One of the great benefits of using PPC advertising is that the advertisers only pay for the clicks. It won’t cost anything even if the ads appear in the search engines.
- Instant Traffic – As your ads appear on the top of the organic results that means there is a great chance of getting instant traffic. Also, only a few ads appear on the SERPs that means the chances of getting clicked are higher.
- PPC Generate Leads – It lets you reach out to the right user at the right time. It means when the ads are clicked by a user who is searching for them, there might be a great chance of a conversion. That way PPC can help your business to grow.
- Great ROI – PPC campaigns are easy to manage and measure. That way you can analyze which keywords are giving positive results and which are not. This helps you to improve your ads campaign and results in better ROI.
- Improve SEO Strategy – By running a paid advertisement you can test different keywords that we have also seen in pros and cons of Bing ads. Before using them for long-term SEO strategies you will also get to know what’s working and what’s not. This is an effective way to use the keywords that give you the best response.
- Smart Retargeting – By connecting the PPC campaign with analytics you can interact with those people who didn’t get converted. With that, you can retarget those potential customers who didn’t convert.
PPC Marketing – Final Thought
PPC marketing is one of the fastest ways to boost traffic and conversion rates. With so many benefits, it would never be a good idea to overlook them. If your business is new or you are a newbie in SEM then using PPC would be beneficial for you.
Make sure to use different keywords for the best results and by not only focusing on the single one. Without testing it you won’t get to know the worth of PPC for your business.