Rain Eye Drops Shares: Are You Using Your Eye Drops Correctly?
The eyes remain one of the integral organs in the human body. This is the reason it is often recommended that you keep them in good health and shape. And how best can you do this? Of course, with the use of eye drops.
Thus, if you are interested in saving your eyes from dryness as well as other unpleasant eye conditions, you should opt for a preservative-free eye drop. The Rain Eye Drops is one of such eye drops.
Even as important as these eye drops are to the healthy status of the eyes, it is still very crucial that you get yourself acquainted with how to apply them properly to your eyes.
A wrong application of eye drops might spell doom for your eyes, especially if such eye drop contains preservatives or chemicals.
The correct use of eye drops helps your eyes to easily and quickly absorb the medication. This will in turn make the medication do its work effectively.
Discussed in the paragraphs below are step-by-step approaches on the correct use of eye drops as shared by Rain Eye Drops.
Items You Need
Of course, you will have your eye drop by your side. But apart from that, don’t you need any other thing? Well, you will be needing soap and water or hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
This is in order to get rid of germs that might contaminate the medication. Tissue paper will also be needed to get rid of excess drops from your eyes.
Getting To It
- Put the items together. These include your bottle of rain eye drops and tissue paper. Rain eye drops is not only one of the most effective brands out there, it is also one of the most affordable renewable eye drops in the market.
- Wash your hands properly using soap and water and make sure you dry them using a clean towel. A sanitizer can also be used perhaps you don’t have soap and water at your disposal.
- Upon the instruction by your pharmacist or doctor, calmly shake the bottle of the Rain eye drops. Some eye drops come with this instruction on their label.
- Gently remove the cap of the bottle and have it placed on a clean surface by its side.
- The dropper tip should also be checked to know if it’s clean. If it’s dirty, you should get another bottle of eye drop.
- You can start by either lying down flat on your back or by simply tilting your head to the back. With your finger, gently pull your lower eyelid down to form a pocket or pouch into which the eye drop will go.
- With your other hand, hold the bottle of eye drop over your eyes. The dropper tip should be facing down now. It should also be close to your eyes but ensure that there’s no contact between your eye and the dropper tip.
- Looking up, squeeze the bottle gently and let a single drop fall into the pocket that you made.
- Gently close your eyes and for two to three minutes and tilt your face toward the floor. While in this position, make sure you don’t move your eyeball, blink, or squeeze your eyelids.
- Lastly, use a finger to apply some pressure to the inside corners of your eyes while your eyes are closed. This will prevent the medication from getting drained into your nasal cavities and running into your throat or mouth.
Related Articles:Foods for Eye Health – Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
How Does Sleep Affect Your Eyes?